Turn Key Home Solutions
Turn Key Home Solutions offers you a one stop location when building your dream home or investment property.
Why spend your weekends and time walking around display villages talking to consultants and waiting for quotes which often never arrive.
Bring your own design and ideas or use one of the plans from our standard database, Bring your own block or we can assist in finding one for you.
We can offer you an in home service where an experienced sales manager will take care of everything for you.
- Discuss your building requirements and ideas
- If you don’t already have a home design we can offer you one from a database as a starting point or bring your ideas to the table
- We will arrange your design to be drafted onto your lot and arrange a full list of your desired inclusions.
- We will make sure your preliminary sketches comply with setback and covenant requirements
- We will then send your design direct to database of affiliated and accredited HIA builders to obtain best possible quotation for you
- You will then be presented with the best possible quotations to select which builder you wish to proceed with.
Full Turnkey Package
Turnkey means that the house is finished ready for you to just turn the key and move in at completion. The house build contract includes the carpets, tiles, window dressings, flyscreens, paths, driveway, fencing, lawn, landscaping and including the letterbox and TV aerial! The house designs, colours, facades and finishes are all done by experienced design teams to suit the demographic and lifestyle demands of the area / location.
Benefits Associated With Buying A Brand New Home
When purchasing a new home you only pay stamp duty on the land saving more than $10,000 tax on an average house, also gives you a blank slate to work with, allowing you to choose all of the decorative features & floor plan that you prefer. New homes are outfitted with high-end appliances, brand new materials, and come equipped with Home Warranty Insurance to ensure that everything is in working order. They tend to be more energy efficient as a result of being constructed with the most up-to-date materials, saving you money in the long run.
We liaise directly with the builders on your behalf not only to get you the best build price but save you precious hours and wasted time dealing with many different companies.
All our builders are HIA accredited and approved so you can be sure you are getting the best quality home with the exact inclusions you desire.
Your initial consultation is complimentary and we welcome your enquiry
To book an appointment please contact Alan Wilson on 0421 705 116